My Special Birthday in Edinburgh

Actually I'm not a person who celebrates a birthday.. but I pleased being given a surprise.

What a better than getting surprise in early morning, when I opened my eyes in my birthday, my husband surprised me with a box of chocolate n pinky roses which I love most, beside my bed. Thanks Allah., what a beautiful day I have today..

Thank u my husband.. my destiny.. my love., my soul..,the one who understands me more than my self, I love u..

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other
Thanks for being my lovely wife, you're the best that God's ever give
with love Abu Aufa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

His Journey Is On Another Level

Prosedur Sekolah Di Ma'had Al Azhar Kairo

Pengalaman hari pertama sekolah kakak Aufa di Edinburgh, United Kingdom