My dream comes true

Every human being born into the world have their own dreams..

When I was in high school I decided to study abroad, why?? because living abroad is one of my dream. However, I should got a schoolarship, no matter how hard effort I have to do.. but when I graduated from high school n came back to my town, I changed my mind n I though of being a psychologist seem cool n great, I loved to know people characters.

Allah has another plan for me. I got a schoolarship from lipia Jakarta, but in second year I got merried n I didnt finish my study yet in that university, I got my bachelor from another university. All praises n thanks be to Allah at least I finished my bachelor even wasn't as well as I planed. I believe in Allah's destiny, he has better plans than me.

My friends when I was in Lipia Jakarta

                                                 

In 2011 I also got schoolarship for master from madinah international university, but I  didn't finish it, cz I have to accompany my husband who has been moved by the government to another city.

After years, finally I got my dream to live abroad, but isn't as student, I am accompanying my husband here in Edinburgh, one of the most beautiful city in the world a head of london..







Comments

  1. blogwalking...seru ya sekeluarga ke negara lain salam kenal..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mba fee, thanks dah mampir di sini..
    Iya mba jadi berasa lebih complete ketika bisa ngerasain stay di luar negeri bersama keluarga :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wajahx dh luar negri semua nich mom leli...nyocok tinggl dsna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Semoga selama tinggal di luar negeri menjadi pengalaman yang luar biasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aamiin, smoga mak reni juga bisa mendapat pengalaman yang sama

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

His Journey Is On Another Level

Prosedur Sekolah Di Ma'had Al Azhar Kairo

Pengalaman hari pertama sekolah kakak Aufa di Edinburgh, United Kingdom