Dean Village, Beautiful Village in Edinburgh City Center

Dean Village is located in Edinburgh city center, Which is not far from the places that I usually spend my time for taking some classes in Edinburgh city center. Even though I can go and spend my time there after class without kids and my husband, but exactly that would not be as interisted as I spent my time with them days ago.

That day had been a complete day especially for me, cause I was really curious about Dean Village since I saw someone posted beautiful photos of Dean Village in last winter. Then, days ago we started our journey, walking from Princes Street through charlotte square passed huge and old buildings along away, it's sound the journey was took along time, actually not, it's only need five minutes from Princes Street. I took so many pictures and I didn't let a single shoot passed from my camera that caused our journey took a bit longer, hihi.



We spent hours in Dean Village refreshing our body, and our brain, sitting on riverbank and listening to natural music from sound of the water and trees. I thought it was uncommon thing, we can find a village in city center in spite of many huge buildings arround the city.

And here are some pictures of Dean Village..
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

His Journey Is On Another Level

Prosedur Sekolah Di Ma'had Al Azhar Kairo

Pengalaman hari pertama sekolah kakak Aufa di Edinburgh, United Kingdom